Park Building & Shelter Reservations
The City of Burnsville offers several ideal locations for picnics, reunions, and other special events.
Reservations may be made weekdays 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Reservations are only made for the current year and cannot be booked several years out. The Recreation Department begins accepting reservations on the first business day following January 1 of the current year and accepts reservations throughout the year.
Park Building Locations:
Request a park building reservation for one of the parks listed above.
Park Shelter Locations:
Request a park shelter reservation for one of the parks listed above.
Rental fees are determined based on the location, number of hours reserved and whether the renter is a resident or non-resident. View the current rental rates (PDF) or contact the Recreation Department to discuss your needs.
- Renters and their guests must follow all park rules
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellation notice received 30 days in advance will result in a $10 cancellation fee deducted from total
- Cancellation notice received 29-14 days in advance will result in a 50% of rental fee deducted from total
- Cancellation notice received 13-0 days in advance will not receive a refund
- Inclement weather on the day of the event does not qualify the event for a refund